Welcome to CJ Flats Saltwater Outfitters...
As an avid sports enthusiast and businessman, Capt Jay’s passion for the outdoors transcends everything he does. His greatest joy comes from sharing his knowledge and experiences with others. From the most advanced and demanding anglers to the beginner divers and spear fishermen, Capt Jay takes his time in soliciting your inputs to ensure you have an enjoyable and memorable experience near, on, or in the ocean.
Capt Jay is proud to be:
- USCG Licensed Captain - Merchant Marine Officer
- NAUI Dive Master / Rescue Diver
- National Association of Charter Boat Operators Member
- Coastal Conservation Association Member
- Florida Guide Association Guide Member
- Tampa Chamber of Commerce Member
Captain Jay takes pride in planning and executing custom tailored saltwater adventures. When booking with CJ Flats Saltwater Outfitters, nothing is outside the realm of possibility.
Captain Jay Specializes in:
- Offshore, Inshore, Nearshore Recreational and Tournament Fishing
- Scuba Diving, Spear Fishing, Sharks Tooth Diving, and Scalloping
- Under Water Surveying, Cinematography, and Salvage
- Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, and Surfing
- Maritime Instruction, Consulting, and Business Development
You name it, Captain Jay can provide the guide service, equipment, training, instruction and/or transportation to make it happen just about anywhere along the Gulf Coast.
Due to the unique service-oriented approach of CJ Flats Saltwater Outfitters, we ask that you contact us directly to coordinate your next trip…
To Contact Captain Jay:
Visit Captain Jay on Facebook.
Or Follow Captain Jay’s Adventures on YouTube...